Sleep deprived? Sluggish?
By now you probably know that adequate sleep, staying well hydrated (with water or herbal teas, not soda), and a healthy lifestyle are some of the essentials for well-being. But life doesn’t always play along, and there are days (or weeks) when one or more things are slowing you down. That doesn’t mean you always have to resort to donuts and coffee (sugar and caffeine) to survive. Here are a few tips for ways to invigorate yourself until you can get back on track:
• There’s no easier way to wake up your skin and your mind than splashing your face with cold water. This will give a quick boost of circulation to get your skin looking fresh.
• Peppermint tea is known to boost blood circulation, giving your skin a vibrant glow as well as clearing your mind.
• Try a drop of doTerra peppermint and wild orange essential oils on the back of your neck and inhale deeply to combat sluggishness.
• Put a couple drops of doTerra Eucalyptus and Lemon essential oils in the shower to help wake up.
• Steep green or black tea bags in hot water, let cool and apply the bags to your eyes for 10-15 minutes to reduce swelling and dark circles.
• To mimic a healthy glow, add a few tiny drops of coconut, grapeseed, or jojoba oil to the tops of your cheekbones and your brow bones.
• Come in to see us for a customized facial or body treatment to rejuvenate your skin! Schedule online or call, we will always accommodate you when possible.