One of the most repeated pieces of advice to stay healthy durin...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Candy Apple Peel New
With the holidays done, the kids back in school and the relatives gone it is …
Cocoa Candy Glow Facial New
Relax , renew and unwind with the Cocoa Candy Glow Facial.
This holiday se…
Pumpkin Apple Wine Facial New
A treatment created just for the season, this corrective facial has everythin…
Hours & Location
7455 W Azure Dr #115
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Phone: (702) 496-2066
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- This is the only rule you have to follow today ;) #skincare #beauty #tealover #antioxidants #privyskincarelv pic.twitter.com/R2gYxEiGG4
- Constant washing got your hands all dried up? Here's how to save them! bit.ly/2DiXZKn #coldandfluseason… twitter.com/i/web/status/10863…
- Are you overdue for an appointment? #skincare #selfcare #beauty #privyskincarelv pic.twitter.com/NiS9QO2KEz
- Happiness is related to wellness. Find your Happy! #wellnesswednesday #skincare #beauty #privyskincarelv pic.twitter.com/dwJn8oqMGg
- "Squeaky clean" should never apply to your skin! Avoid soap-based harsh cleaners, your skin needs its natural oils… twitter.com/i/web/status/10852…