Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) What They Are: AHA’s are chemical ...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Valentine’s Special New
This Valentine’s Day treat yourself or the one you love to a Sweetheart Facia…
New Year New You New
10% off chemical peels!
While Las Vegas gets to enjoy a good amount of sun…
Cocoa Candy Glow Facial New
Relax , renew and unwind with the Cocoa Candy Glow Facial.
This holiday se…
Hours & Location
7455 W Azure Dr #115
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Phone: (702) 496-2066
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- For a quick fix and natural glow: dab #coconutoil on the tops of your cheekbones and browbones. Instant shimmer!… twitter.com/i/web/status/12323…
- It's Monday! Go out there and lift each other up, what's good for the soul is good for your skin! :) #skincare… twitter.com/i/web/status/12320…
- Have a beautiful weekend!! #skincare #beauty #fridayfeeling #privyskincarelv pic.twitter.com/UHSXA5s91G
- It's not too late to squeeze in a belated Valentines Day treat! Our February special will be around for one more we… twitter.com/i/web/status/12305…
- You wash your face, but do you wash all the things that touch your face? Your hands, fingernails, phone, hat, pillo… twitter.com/i/web/status/12298…