Love the sun a tad too much? Or do you live in a sunny location whe...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Holiday Glow Facial New
The Holiday Glow Facial is not only a great remedy for holiday stress, it als…
Fall Pumpkin Special New
Delight in the scents of autumn with this spicy blend of pumpkin, cinnamon an…
Going PINK!! New
Privy Skin Care is Going PINK!!
During the month of October Privy Skin Car…
5% of all services
Hours & Location
8910 West Tropicana, Suite #5
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- RT @SELFmagazine: Skinny seasonal sips you should drink tonight: on.self.com/1gaW8WP
- RT @VasseurSkincare: Traveling this holiday season? Here are our six essential skin care tips for air travel!... fb.me/15IDjJ3Tu
- Try this D.I.Y facial for glowing healthy skin. ow.ly/i/3PJ9Y #skincare
- RT @AcneSkinSite: #DidYouKnow: Fresh tomato juice kills pimples and lessens dark spots. So rub a tomato slice on your face and rinse off!
- When applying products do you use the right amounts? ow.ly/i/3PIVX
Let’s face it—skin loses its luminosity with time. It sags, it wrin...Read More →