In skincare, less IS more! Following these tips may not only...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Mothers Day Special New
Celebrating Mothers Day the entire month of May!
Slow down the aging proce…
Vitamin C Facial New
Ready for that Spring pick me up facial?
This anti-oxidant facial is desig…
March Special New
4-Layer Green Restoration Facial
This amazing deep tissue facial smoothes,…
Hours & Location
7455 W Azure Dr #115
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Phone: (702) 496-2066
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- Know your ingredients! We are always happy to answer questions regarding your beauty products. #ReadTheLabel… twitter.com/i/web/status/11413…
- Not ready for the weekend to be over? Book an apt and give your self something to look forward to this week!… twitter.com/i/web/status/11406…
- How is your skin care representing you today? #skincare #beauty #esthetician #privyskincarelv pic.twitter.com/xai8pvnZcE
- If the eyes are windows to the soul, are your eyebrows the curtains? 😆 #skincare #beauty #brows #privyskincarelv pic.twitter.com/BLTrH8WOcU
- We have a slight tea obsession, ask for recommendations at your next treatment! #hotorcold #tea #beauty #skincare… twitter.com/i/web/status/11388…
1. Use a silk or satin pillowcase. It’s not pretentious, it...Read More →