Want to take a few years (or a long week) off your face? Or per...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
New Year New You! New
10% off chemical peels!
While Las Vegas gets to enjoy a good amount of sun…
Holiday Glow Special New
Let skin sparkle this season as the enticing aromas of sheer holiday decadenc…
Pumpkin Apple Treatment New
This month you get to choose between TWO Pumpkin Apple treatments. First you…
Hours & Location
8910 West Tropicana, Suite #5A
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- Doesn't just apply to #eyeliner either! #tuesdaytip #makeitwork #skincare #makeup #beauty #life pic.twitter.com/sYel1P1Ii5
- Inspiration for this #MotivationMonday! #MLKDay pic.twitter.com/R48p3cAFJe
- A day of reflection, a day of repair. #sunday #strength #beauty #skincare pic.twitter.com/OCLTC6UZwM
- When you refer a friend, get 10% off for yourself! (Why not schedule some #privytime for yourself too?) #skincare… twitter.com/i/web/status/95188…
- Give a compliment, withdraw a criticism; go forth and be beautiful inside and out! #skincare #beauty… twitter.com/i/web/status/95149…
What is the main reason to get a facial? For some it is to feel ...Read More →