1. Use a silk or satin pillowcase. It’s not pretentious, it...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
March Special New
4-Layer Green Restoration Facial
This amazing deep tissue facial smoothes,…
Valentine’s Day Special New
This Valentine’s Day treat yourself or the one you love to a Sweeth…
New Year New You! New
10% off chemical peels!
While Las Vegas gets to enjoy a good amount of sun…
Hours & Location
8910 West Tropicana, Suite #5A
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- For a quick fix and natural glow: dab #coconutoil on the tops of your cheekbones and browbones. Instant shimmer!… twitter.com/i/web/status/97684…
- You are what you eat, and your skin will show it. #healthyeating, #skincare #beauty #privyskincarelasvegas… twitter.com/i/web/status/97647…
- Spring is here: Today the earth tilts neither toward nor away from the sun, and the length of day and night are nea… twitter.com/i/web/status/97611…
- Find your #happy. Ours? It's taking care of you :) #MotivationMonday #skincare #beauty #estheticianforlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/97576…
- Wishing you the luck of the Irish this #StPatricksDay! Have fun, and get home safely :) #skincare #beauty #potofgold pic.twitter.com/QvUvtPlJkn