Heading to the gym (or the trail) to sweat your way into that s...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
March Special New
4-Layer Green Restoration Facial
This amazing deep tissue facial smoothes,…
Valentine’s Day Special New
This Valentine’s Day treat yourself or the one you love to a Sweeth…
New Year New You! New
10% off chemical peels!
While Las Vegas gets to enjoy a good amount of sun…
Hours & Location
New Location Coming Soon!!
7455 W Azure Dr #115
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Phone: (702) 496-2066
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- #Dryskin honey mask: 1 tbsp #honey with 1 tbsp of #coconutoil, apply and rinse after 15 mins, use twice a week.… twitter.com/i/web/status/98771…
- This weekend, set aside time for BEING instead of DOING. #skincare #beauty #health #mindfulness #privyskincarelv pic.twitter.com/qrzzznSPDn
- #Detox your home or workspace with plants! #healthy #cleanliving #zenspace #skincare #springcleaning… twitter.com/i/web/status/98698…
- Sometimes saying no to something is the best way to care for yourself! #fillyourcupfirst #wellnesswednesday #beauty… twitter.com/i/web/status/98662…
- Medications, skin creams, and essential oils can increase your chance of sunburn. Cover your skin! #tuesdaytip… twitter.com/i/web/status/98634…
One of the questions often asked is how often should you get a faci...Read More →