You’ve already kicked your soda habit (mostly), and you save sweet ...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Mothers Day Special New
Celebrating Mothers Day the entire month of May!
Slow down the aging proce…
Vitamin C Facial New
Ready for that Spring pick me up facial?
This anti-oxidant facial is desig…
St Patrick’s Day Special New
4-Layer Green Restoration Facial
This amazing deep tissue facial smoothes,…
Hours & Location
8910 West Tropicana, Suite #5
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- #MemorialDay. We remember. pic.twitter.com/aOy1uq9Nav
- Pay a compliment to one person every day. #goodkarma #privytips #skincare pic.twitter.com/hGIXjTugVe
- Unless it's in a lip scrub, #sugar is making you look older: bit.ly/2rFxs4P #skincare #beauty #blog #bblogger
- Celebrate the little things! #skincare #beauty #winning #privytime pic.twitter.com/xvy6aom1IE
- Beauty cabinet filled with *stuff*? We can help you choose better products so you can ditch the stuff! #skincare pic.twitter.com/YcgcZ4vLb8
Ahhh, May. Spring is here, pools are open, and summer vacation pla...Read More →