Why does the desert sun in Las Vegas cause dark spots ( hyperpigmen...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Spring Rejuvenating Facial New
Has old man winter wreaked havoc on your skin?
If your beauty routine need…
St Patrick’s Day Special New
4-Layer Green Restoration Facial
This amazing deep tissue facial smoothes,…
Rose Hydrating Facial New
This Facial is what Valentines Day is all about – Chocolate and Rose!!
Hours & Location
8910 West Tropicana, Suite #5
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- April showers bring May flowers, happy #MayDay! #skincare #beauty #spring pic.twitter.com/pFhXgpRWCc
- On the #blog this week: dark spots (hyperpigmentation).bit.ly/1VXhKv1 #skincare #beauty #vegas #sunscreen
- #DIY anti-redness and anti-breakout facial: combine egg whites and lemon juice, leave on for 20 min, rinse off. #privytips #skincare #beauty
- Sometimes saying no to something is the best way to care for yourself! #fillyourcupfirst #wellnesswednesday #beauty pic.twitter.com/MPyUNQ9UPz
- Give your lips some love: ow.ly/i/5LTNF #tuesdaytip #skincare #beauty pic.twitter.com/qY4hvGTWwj