One of the few things to miss about winter is the excuse not to sha...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Mothers Day Special New
Celebrating Mothers Day the entire month of May!
Slow down the aging proce…
Spring Rejuvenating Facial New
Has old man winter wreaked havoc on your skin?
If your beauty routine need…
St Patrick’s Day Special New
4-Layer Green Restoration Facial
This amazing deep tissue facial smoothes,…
Hours & Location
8910 West Tropicana, Suite #5
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- Pay a compliment to one person every day. #goodkarma #privytips #skincare pic.twitter.com/hGIXjTugVe
- Be Yourself, inside and out! #MotivationMonday #BeYou #skincare #beauty: pic.twitter.com/WyUk7Acxn8
- Because who doesn't have a bunch of these sitting around? RT @RealSimple: 7 brilliant q-tip hacks you should try: trib.al/yDQlQ8t
- #Pregnant? We help you choose the right products for your face and belly! #skincare #beauty #natural #glowing pic.twitter.com/BcyQRppud0
- Summertime #shaving tips on the #blog this week: bit.ly/1YJ3UKr #skincare #beauty #shavinglegs
Why does the desert sun in Las Vegas cause dark spots ( hyperpigmen...Read More →