Summer stress? The kids are out of school (and in your hair), vacat...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Natural Face Lift New
Looking for a rejuvenating lift this summer? Then this special facial is for …
Mothers Day Special New
Celebrating Mothers Day the entire month of May!
Slow down the aging proce…
Vitamin C Facial New
Ready for that Spring pick me up facial?
This anti-oxidant facial is desig…
Hours & Location
8910 West Tropicana, Suite #5
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- #thankstomyesthetician! #privytime #skincare #beauty #lasvegas pic.twitter.com/CM55vg0pCc
- Summer Stress? Read our tips: bit.ly/2t4kYo1 #skincare #beauty #blog #privytime
- Does your #brow shape compliment you? Unsure of which shape to try, or need a change? Schedule some #privytime! pic.twitter.com/Shs2fvihsC
- Stay cool, stay covered, stay hydrated! #skincare #beauty #vegas #HEATWAVE2017 #WellnessWednesday twitter.com/CityOfLasVegas/sta…
- Let your moisturizer soak in for at least 5 min before applying foundation. #tuesdaytip #skincare #makeup #beauty pic.twitter.com/fJpmDtoSQf
It’s not (just) pampering, it’s preventative! Similar to the...Read More →