You’ve taken the time out of your busy schedule to finally sche...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Pumpkin Special New
Delight in the scents of autumn with this spicy blend of pumpkin, cinnamon an…
Detox Facial New
Tired of dull skin?
The detox facial is fully customized depending on your…
Antioxidant Facial New
Summer is almost over and the kids are going back to school! So now is the t…
Hours & Location
8910 West Tropicana, Suite #5
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- Have a beautiful weekend!! #skincare #beauty #privyskincarelasvegas #saturday pic.twitter.com/AIuAjfYKBo
- Take your facial treatment home with you: bit.ly/2gpglNu #skincare #beauty #blog #privyskincarelasvegas pic.twitter.com/e2B1KdwcQF
- See the beauty in everyone. #BeKindToOneAnother #SpiritDay #privyskincarelasvegas pic.twitter.com/QqPYPYOqGT
- Clear your calendar, today is #NationalChocolateCupcakeDay! We're just going to leave this right here... :)… twitter.com/i/web/status/92066…
- Changing products too soon causes more problems than it solves. Wait 3 weeks before trying something new.… twitter.com/i/web/status/92031…