One of the few things to miss about winter is the excuse not to sha...Read More →
Celebrating rejuvenation of the skin and the return of tranquility to the mind
Discover Privy Skin Care where serious skin care meets a tranquil retreat. A place where clinical treatments and Rhonda Allison cosmeceutical products address aging, acne, rosacea and pigmentation disorders. A place you visit for results and return for renewal. A tranquil environment where you can escape from your busy lifestyle and feel rejuvenated. Visit Privy Skin Care where the search for healthy, beautiful skin begins and ends.
Vitamin C Facial New
Ready for that Spring pick me up facial?
This anti-oxidant facial is desig…
St Patrick’s Day Special New
4-Layer Green Restoration Facial
This amazing deep tissue facial smoothes,…
Valentine’s Day Special New
This Valentine’s Day treat yourself or the one you love to a Sweetheart Facia…
Hours & Location
8910 West Tropicana, Suite #5
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tuesday – Saturday 11am-7pm By appointment
Privy Skin Care provides an exclusive, private retreat for clients who seek results from their skin care professional. Owned and operated by Joyce Zwiefel, each client receives personally customized skin care treatments. Treatments offered in Las Vegas include: facials, acne facial, hydrating facial, deep pore cleansing facial, vitamin C facial, microdermabrasion, back acne, waxing, chemical peel and aromatherapy. All treatments utilize Rhonda Allison products which are also available for retail.
- Give your lips some love: ow.ly/i/5LTNF #skincare #beauty pic.twitter.com/qY4hvGTWwj
- Thank you #GaylordNelson for giving us #EarthDay May we take notice and begin to celebrate and respect our earth ev… twitter.com/i/web/status/85589…
- Get your #shave on with tips from this week's #blog: bit.ly/2oX071B #skincare #beauty #bblogger
- Thank your #esthetician ;) #skincare #beauty #privytime pic.twitter.com/zaBpO4GTXa
- Need more #sleep but have no time? Schedule one of our relaxing treatments and multitask with a nap ;) #skincare pic.twitter.com/fIzz0ufbk1